3/11/11

Busy, Tired & Fulfilled


The past several weeks have been somewhat hectic. I'm half way through my final semester at Belmont, working full time, and installing a new sound lighting and video system at a church in Mboro. Needless to say, I'm just trying to keep my head above water. But even in all the busy-ness, I feel a good sense of fulfillment, as I have three separate areas of my life that are full and functioning. Does that mean I would like to keep this up all the time . . . NOOOOOOO. I would love nothing more than to be lying on a beach right now listening to Jimmy Buffet and relaxing. (Actually my wife and I have a Disney trip coming up next month, so I will be VERY ready for some down time!).
The sense of balance is somewhat out of whack, but overall I feel like things are moving along nicely. The next 8 weeks of school are going to be rough, but the other extras are about done.
I am very much looking forward to this summer when I can spend alot more time with my wife, the most awesome woman in the world!, and just sit on our new front porch and waive at the neighbors and drink ice cold lemonade.

Summer PLEASE HURRY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment